OverviewThis Private Tour explores the the most interesting temples in the city of Chiang Mai such as Wat Phra Singh with its Famous Buddha image, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chiang Man which is the oldest temple in Chiang Mai and was built by King Managrai. Yu will be picked up by a Private guide from your hotel in Chiang Mai and returned back to your hotel when the tour has ended.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourPickup from your hotel by a Private Tour Guide.
Visit Wat Phra Singh, which was built in 1345 when King Phayu, the fifth king of the Mangrai dynasty, had a chedi built to house the ashes of his father King Kham Fu.
Visit Wat Chiang Man, the oldest temple in Chiang Mai built by King Managrai which was built in 1297 as the first temple of Chiang Mai on the location of Wiang Nopburi, a fortified town of the Lana people which had been used by King Mangrai as a camp during the construction as the new capital city Chiang Mai.
Continue your visit to Wat Suan Dok and Wat Suan Dok which houses the remains of many generations of the old Chiang Mai Royal Family. Wat Suan Dok was founded by King Kue Na of Lanna in the year 1370.
After the tour ends, your private tour guide will return you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: City And Temples Of Chiang Mai
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only within the City of Chiang Mai)
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: City And Temples Of Chiang Mai
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are not included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.