OverviewMarvel at two of Udaipur's striking architectural gems on this half-day sightseeing tour with your own private guide. Tour vast Udaipur City Palace, with its marvelous courtyards, pavilions, gardens and sweeping views, and visit Jagdish Temple, where visitors pay their respect to Hindu gods. Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle is included.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYou’ll be picked up from your Udaipur hotel in the morning and driven to City Palace, a vast hilltop complex that fuses Rajasthani and Mughal architectural styles, with medieval European and Chinese flairs.
Take a sightseeing tour of the beautiful complex with your guide, who’ll lead you through impressive gateways and sprawling gardens such as Badi Mahal, an exotic central garden with a swimming pool. Learn about how the complex was built over a long period, beginning from 1559, which is why its design features so many diverse influences. From the top of the hill, enjoy panoramic views of the city and its surroundings
Proceed to nearby Jagdish Temple, a large Hindu temple raised on a tall terrace. Notice the unique Indo-Aryan architectural style as you tour the structure with your guide and learn about the different gods that visitors come to pay their respects to. After your time here, you’ll return to your Udaipur hotel in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Private Tour: City Palace And Jagdish Temple In Udaipur
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: City Palace And Jagdish Temple In Udaipur
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.