Private Tour: Classic Hangzhou And Tea Culture Day Trip
OverviewVisit Hangzhous symbolic landscapes and learn more about Chinese tea culture all in one day! Take a boat on the romantic West Lake, experience tea culture at Tea Village, see Buddhist carvings and feel tranquility at Lingyin Temple.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourYour private tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel in Hangzhou city downtown at 9:00am and transfer you to take a wooden boat ride on the beautiful West Lake - the symbol of Hangzhou. The tranquil water is occasionally decorated by ancient pagodas, bridges, lush islands and hills. The boat ride finishes at Flower Pond, the best spot for viewing fish and flowers, and have a pleasant walk in the park.
Continue to Lingyin Temple, one of the most famous and popular Buddhist temples in China. It is known for many Buddhist carvings and statues and the Happy Buddha is the most impressive one. Next to the temple is Flying Peak - an outstanding Buddhist grottoes site consisting of over 300 statues.
Lunch is not included in the tour to ensure your flexibility of choice. Feel free to ask your tour guide for recommendation of local restaurants and dishes or head to local tea farmers house for home-made delicacies prepared with tea. The afternoon is dedicated to an in-depth tea tour. Tea is originated in China with wide varieties. Dragon Well Tea, or called Longjing Tea in Chinese, is a famous kind of Green Tea, and Hangzhou is the origin place and top producing area of the Dragon Well Tea. You will visit Meijiawu Tea Village to learn and experience the process of making tea, such as picking, refining and brewing. Visit China Tea Museum to learn about the history of tea and see some exhibitions of tea wares. Later on enjoy a tea ceremony performance and taste tea at an old-style pavilion on hill top. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Classic Hangzhou And Tea Culture Day Trip
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hangzhou
- Admission fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Tour: Classic Hangzhou And Tea Culture Day Trip
- Gratuities - optional
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.