From USD 37.18
OverviewEnjoy a private tour of the Coliseum and the ancient Roman Forum archeological area, skipping the long lines at the entrance with your fast-track tickets. An expert guide leads this informative tour as you visit the most important sites of ancient Rome.
- All-inclusive tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide in the morning or afternoon, head out on a quest to learn about life in ancient Rome as you walk through the history of this important city. On the tour you’ll have access to all areas and you’ll have a headset to better hear your tour guide.
Tour the Coliseum, entering with your skip-the-line ticket. The immense amphitheater is the largest constructed in the Roman Empire. Imagine the noise from the thousands of spectators during gladiatorial fights and public shows that took place in the arena.
Continue to the Palatine Hill, one of the iconic 7 hills of Rome, the site where the city was founded, and the location of the homes of Roman emperors. Learn about history of ancient Rome and hear centuries-old legends as you walk along the Via Sacra, the main road for Rome’s citizens to access the Forum and its buildings that were the center of government and public life.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Colosseum Imperial Forum And Palatine Hill
- Entrance fees if selected from options
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Colosseum Imperial Forum And Palatine Hill
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees (only available without entrance fees as an option for groups of 7-10 people)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.