OverviewThis 2-day private tour will provide a chance for you to visit the top highlights of Beijing such as the Great Wall and the Summer Palace. Venture to the Forbidden City and Tian'anmen Square as well. Experience a unique activity known as "square dance" and watch a Taiji show inside of the Temple of Heaven. Lunch, private transport with an English-speaking guide will be provided for this tour. This is a tour package only, no hotel accommodation is included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven(L)
Meet your English-speaking guide in the lobby of your Beijing hotel at 8:00am. Make your way to Tian'anmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang) to observe monuments created from Mao's influence on China's modern history. From there, proceed to the Forbidden City (Imperial Palace), the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for approximately 2 hours.
On the way to the Temple of Heaven (Tian tan), you will have a chance to visit a silk museum and learn about traditional silk culture. After having a short stop, have a typical Chinese lunch for about 40 minutes in a local restaurant.
Next, you will visit the Temple of Heaven (Tian tan), the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. Witness a "square dance" as well as a Taiji show at the Temple of Heaven. The visit to Temple of Heaven will last about 1 hour. Finally, transfer back to your hotel.
Day 2: Great Wall and the Summer Palace(L)
On the second day, you will experience China's No.1 highlight attraction, the Badaling Great Wall through Juyongguan entrance side. This is the less crowded and quieter section of the Great Wall. After your visit, enjoy a Chinese lunch at the authentic Chinese restaurant. Next, visit the impressive Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Stay for about 1 hour and 20 minutes before you leave to enjoy a Chinese tea ceremony at a local tea house. At the end of your day, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour Combo Package: Historical Beijing In 2-Day
- Professional guide
- All activities
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch)
- Tea tasting on the second day
- Transport by private vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour Combo Package: Historical Beijing In 2-Day
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please kindly provide your local contact number or mobile number upon booking if available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.