Private Tour: Complete Jaipur Sightseeing With Elephant Ride And Monument Entrance Fees
OverviewJaipur, also called "the Pink City", is a charming place that dazzles the eye of visitors with beautiful architectural landmarks, stylish monuments, palaces, museums, wide avenues and colorful bazaars. Although the city is less than 300 years old, the city is already full of mysteries and legends. Enjoy your wonderful discovery of the unique beauty of Jaipur.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at 9:30 am at your hotel in Jaipur and start this wonderful sightseeing tour by visiting Amber Fort. When you reach the 16th century fort, explore on foot and admire breathtaking views of Maota Lake. Your guide will explain the rich history of Amber Fort.
Next we will visit City Palace in the heart of Jaipur that is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Enjoy fine collection of textiles, costumes and armor at the City Palace. Later on we will stopover Hawa Mahal or called Palace of Winds. It was constructed for the royal ladies to watch their processions without being seen. Built in 1799, this is an amazing example of Rajput architecture. All monuments are located in the vicinity of City Palace Complex of Jaipur. A buffet lunch will be served during the tour.
Finally, view the stargazing observatory of Jantar Mantar built by the renowned astronomer, Maharaja Jai Singh. After the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel in Jaipur.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Complete Jaipur Sightseeing With Elephant Ride And Monument Entrance Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Transport by private a/c vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Complete Jaipur Sightseeing With Elephant Ride And Monument Entrance Fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints, back problems or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.