Private Tour: Copenhagen City Bike TourWrite a Review
OverviewAdmire the best of charming Copenhagen on this 3-hour private bike tour of the city. Accompanied by a private guide and traveling on a supplied smart bike or your own, delve into the pretty Danish capital to see famous sights including the Nyhavn waterfront, Amalienborg Palace, Christianborg Palace, and the Hans Christian Andersen-inspired statue of the Little Mermaid. Learn about the city’s interesting history and architecture from your knowledgeable guide, and break for photos along the way. Enjoy the full attention of your personal guide on this private tour.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Fully narrated tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your centrally located Copenhagen hotel at the departure time youve selected. Then, either hop onto your own bike and set off on your tour, or walk to the nearest smart bike station to collect your Bycyklen smart bike. These electric bikes are easy to ride and offer a range of powered settings, so getting around on them is a breeze.
Follow your guide around Copenhagens boulevards and lanes, and make regular stops to admire and learn about the stellar landmarks and monuments along the way.
Ride along the quayside to the Little Mermaid (Den Lille Havfrue), the statue inspired by Hans Christian Andersens much-loved fairytale, and cruise past the colorful houses of Nyhaven. Pause at Amalienborg Palace, where four palaces frame a large courtyard, and glide by the Church of Our Saviour (Vor Freisers Kirke). Youll also cycle through the gardens of the National Gallery of Denmark (Statens Museum for Kunst) and pass the star-shaped Kastellet fortress. Other highpoints include Christiansborg Palace, home of the Danish parliament, and a ride along the Strget, one of Europes longest pedestrianized avenues, to visit New Kings Square (Kongens Nytorv), where a statue of Denmarks 17th-century king, Christian V overlooks the cobbles.
The sights come thick and fast, so your tour provides a wonderful introduction to Denmarks capital, all made extra easy by riding an electric bike.
After roughly three hours, follow your guide back to your hotel where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Copenhagen City Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Bike rental
Exclusions for Private Tour: Copenhagen City Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
All participants must be able to operate a bicycle safely in a foreign urban environment
This tour is not suitable for children
We take safety seriously. If you are not able to bike safely on our bikes, you will not be allowed to join our bike tours and no refund will be given
The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.