Private Tour: Copenhagen Full-Day Bike Tour
OverviewWhy cut sightseeing corners when you’re in Copenhagen? Explore Denmark’s bike-friendly capital by two wheels on a 6-hour bike tour that covers all the main landmarks and more. With a private guide and an itinerary customized around you, pedal to top Copenhagen attractions such as the Little Mermaid, Kongens Have and Nyhavn; coast around the city’s picturesque lakes and Christianshavn district; and explore the Nørrebro neighborhood as your guide shares tales of Copenhagen’s history and culture. Midway, enjoy free time for lunch at Torvehallerne food market.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a pickup from your centrally located Copenhagen hotel. Meet your guide and chat about the route ahead. If there is anything you particularly want to see, let your guide know. Your tour is private, so the itinerary can be tailored to your interests. Once you're ready, listen to a safety briefing, strap on your helmet, and set off to explore the landmarks and lesser-known gems of the bike-friendly city.
Ride at a pace that suits you, and stop every now and then to admire and snap photos of the sights. Learn about Copenhagen’s history, and hear the stories behind the landmarks from your knowledgeable guide.
Spin around City Hall Square and pass Tivoli Gardens on route to Copenhagen's lakes. Admire the idyllic views along the lake shores and pass the Round Tower, Europe’s oldest working observatory. Cycle through the manicured landscapes of Kongens Have, which surrounds Rosenborg Palace, and hear how it became one of the world’s first public parks when Denmark’s King Christian IV gifted it to the city in the early 1700s.
Pose for photos at the Little Mermaid, the statue inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale, and then visit Nyhavn, Copenhagen’s pretty waterfront. Pass Christiansborg Palace, home of the Danish parliament, and the Old Stock Exchange of Borsen before your lunch stop at Torvehallerne food hall. All food and drinks are at your own expense.
Afterward, rejoin your guide and head into some of Copenhagen’s lesser-known districts. Explore the elegant canal district of Christianshavn and bohemian enclave of Christiana, and cycle through Nørrebro’s Assistens Cemetery, the burial place of Hans Christian Andersen.
Finally, admire the waterfront city views from Amager before your tour ends at the start point.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Copenhagen Full-Day Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- ike rental
Exclusions for Private Tour: Copenhagen Full-Day Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
All participants must be able to operate a bicycle safely in a foreign urban environment
This tour is not suitable for children
The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Walking Tour of Copenhagen with a Personal Photographer
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen Including Meal
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen and Christiansborg Palace by Bus and Foot
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen and Northern Zealand with Kronborg Castle
- Best of Copenhagen Photo Tour
- 1 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
- 2 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Kastrup Airport to Malm City