Private Tour: Copenhagen Full-Day Walking Tour
OverviewGet right under the skin of Copenhagen on a private 6-hour walking tour, and discover the city's highlights and lesser-known districts. With your own knowledgeable guide and an itinerary that can be tailored, your tour takes you to Copenhagens showpiece sights, including the Little Mermaid, Tivoli Gardens, Nyhavn and more. In between, explore the citys tucked-away gems, such as green parks, tranquil lakes and elegant enclaves in the canal district of Christianshavn. In the middle of the day, enjoy free time for lunch at trendy Torvehallerne food market, one of Copenhagens culinary hotspots.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide and listen to some history about the Danish capital, whose roots stretch back over 900 years. As you discuss the sights, let your guide know if there are sights that you particularly want to see. Your tour is private, so the itinerary can be tailored to your interests.
Then, set off on foot to discover Copenhagens charismatic mix of medieval history and 21st-century urban cool. Every sight has a story and your guide will unravel the secrets as you pause and take photos. Pass by Tivoli Gardens, and stroll through the medieval square of Amagertorv to Christiansborg Palace, home of the Danish parliament. See the Old Stock Exchange of Borsen and stretch your legs along the postcard-pretty waterfront at Nyhavn, past the boats, wooden houses and sidewalk cafes.
Follow your guide to see the Little Mermaid, the statue inspired by Hans Christian Andersens fairy tale, and view the star-shaped Kastellet fortress before continuing your tour of Copenhagens oldest streets. Admire Rosenborg Palace on route to Torvehallerne, Copenhagens modern food hall, and enjoy free time for lunch or snacks at any of the stalls. Food and drinks are at your own expense.
Afterward, rejoin your guide for a stroll around Copenhagens lakes and pretty rsted's Park, where locals escape from the downtown bustle. Swing by the Round Tower, Europes oldest working observatory and Strget, one of the worlds largest pedestrian shopping streets.
Wander past the elegant canal houses of leafy Christianshaven as you hear how this fashionable district was once a separate merchants town, and then visit Amager to soak up stunning waterfront views of the city.
Your tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Copenhagen Full-Day Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Copenhagen Full-Day Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Comfortable and sturdy walking shoes recommended
Rather long distance of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Copenhagen Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Small-Group Vesterbro Beer and Culture Walking Tour in Copenhagen
- Private Hamlet Castle Tour from Copenhagen
- Vesterhavegaarden Vineyard and Wine shop Visit - Organically Produced
- Tailored Fun and Private Photo Shoot in Copenhagen
- The West End Gourmet Tour in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen City Highlights Walking Tour
- See the Unknown Copenhagen by Bike