Private Tour: Corcovado Photography Tour With A Professional Photographer - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewRio de Janeiro's postcard landmark, elected one of the new seven wonders of the world, Christ the Redeemer is an important symbol of this wonderful city. Take in the majestic beauty of this 30-meter tall statue and don't worry about the photos - you'll have a professional photographer on site with you to make the most of your visit in Rio de Janeiro!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourAfter private hotel (or port) pickup, you'll head straight to Corcovado. Crossing the Tijuca National Park by electric train (tickets not included), you'll reach the 710 meters mountain top where the beauty of this imposing monument can be revealed. Absorb its grandeur and take in the stunning aerial views of the entire city of Rio. Don't worry about the hassle of getting good holiday photos on this tour as you'll professional photographer will take care of that for you!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Corcovado Photography Tour With A Professional Photographer
- Professional guide/photographer
- Private transport
- Pick up and drop off
- Digital album in high resolution online
Exclusions for Private Tour: Corcovado Photography Tour With A Professional Photographer
- Entrance fees
- Drinks and drinks
- Flash drive(available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Printed souvenir photos(available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rio de Janeiro Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pedra do Telgrafo Hiking Tour
- Small-Group Panoramic Bike Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Buzios Day Trip from Rio de Janeiro Including Airport Transfer
- Rio de Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise with Barbecue Lunch and Christ Redeemer with Selaron Steps and Sugar Loaf
- Trekking at Pedra da Gavea in Rio de Janeiro