PRIVATE TOUR CROCODILE SAFARI & PUNTARENAS SIGHTSEEING TOUR FOR PASSENGERS IN WHEELCHAIR - San Jose
OverviewA special private shore excursion from Puntarenas for passengers travelling in a wheelchair and their families. On this tour, you will be able to see the rich and adbundant wildlife of Tarcoles River. See the huge crocodiles living in this habitat during our one hour boat tour. After it, enejoy a delicious costa rican lunch at a typical restaurant near Orotina Town. The tour includes a nice country side driving and sightseeing.
Know More about this tour
Have a great ecological and cultural experience during your one day stop in Puntarenas, Costa Rica. With our unique tour to Tarcoles River for navigate around huge crocodiles and other wildlife species such monkeys, scarlet macaws, iguanas, aquatic birds and others, you will guarantee one of the best shore excursions from this port of call.
Your breath-taking, adventure begins with a relaxing drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside on an air-conditioned private transportation for up to 8 passengers due we operate small groups in order to provide a professional and personalized service. Your guide will point out many sights of interest including mango, sugar and citrus plantations, diverse fruit stands and rural farming communities. You will be heading to Tarcoles River, about 1-hour drive from the pier. Upon arrival to our beautiful property located just besides the river, you will have some free time for use restrooms and explore the surroundings before to board the covered motor launch.
Famous for its large American Crocodiles, the Tarcoles River forms the Northern border of Carara Biological Reserve on the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica. The Tarcoles River is home to one of the worlds largest crocodile populations in the wild and they are very easy to admire during our one -hour boat tour.
After this first activity, you will enjoy a delicious typical style lunch and have time for go shopping in the souvenir store and buy Caf Prestige. The best quality coffee we have in Costa Rica.
After lunch, return to the pier.
THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR FOR PASSENGERS CONFINED IN A WHEELCHAIR.
Inclusions for PRIVATE TOUR CROCODILE SAFARI & PUNTARENAS SIGHTSEEING TOUR FOR PASSENGERS IN WHEELCHAIR
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for PRIVATE TOUR CROCODILE SAFARI & PUNTARENAS SIGHTSEEING TOUR FOR PASSENGERS IN WHEELCHAIR
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Beyond Horseback Adventure with Lunch near Jaco
- San Jos City Tour
- Cinco Ceibas Combo Tour 3 in 1
- Doka Estate and La Paz Waterfalls Gardens from San Jose
- Venado Caves and La Fortuna Waterfall from San Jose
- Full Day Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour from San Jose
- Celeste River from San Jose
- Half-Day Trip to Irazu Volcano and Cartago from San Jose