Private Tour: Cultural Night Of Kuala Lumpur With Dinner And Show
OverviewJoin this night excursion and get experience the nightlife of Kuala Lumpur. You will visit the famous night bazaar of china town for bargains and sights. Then take a short tour to Sri Mahamariamman Temple and Petronas Twin Towers for photography. Enjoy the delightful array of local Malay cuisine where you will enjoy a traditional Malay culture performance.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Get inside tips from a local
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour privatetour of Kuala Lumpur starts with an evening pickup at your centrally located city hotel. Your guide accompanies you to the bustling night market in Chinatown where you cantry your skills at bargaining. Chinatown is still one of the liveliest meeting points of the city with its stalls and eateriesspread over several small streets. ViewSri Mahamariamman Temple, an ornate Indian temple where you mighteven observe a Hindu wedding, if you are lucky.
After the hustle and bustle of Chinatown and a glimpse ofthecultural diversity of Malaysia, step insidea local restaurant where you're served an included Malay dinner, followed by atraditional cultural performance.
A photo stop is made at the Petronas Twin Towers iconic twin skyscrapers in the heart of Kuala Lumpur known for their sophisticated architecture.The towers are illuminated during the evening hours, providing an awe-inspiring scene.
Once you've snapped plenty of photos, your 4-hour tour ends with return transportto your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Cultural Night Of Kuala Lumpur With Dinner And Show
- Private tour with local guide and driver
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Cultural Night Of Kuala Lumpur With Dinner And Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside KL city center (surcharge applies and will be advised upon confirmation)
- Round-trip transfers from airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center; supplements will be applied
- Supplements apply during Malaysian Public Holidays
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Supplements apply for separate guide on the tour and during Malaysian Public Holidays
The tour may reserve not to confirm pick-up and drop-off services for customers who stay at private residences, apartment complexes and other non-registered tourism accommodation. Customers may be asked to transfer to a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off services. In such cases, it is essential that travelers provide mobile telephone contact information to reconfirm this accordingly. Incomplete information may result in not being able to operate the tour and reserving the right not to refund the customer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Exploration Tour
- Mount Tabur Adventure Climb from Kuala Lumpur
- Sunway Lagoon Trip with Round Trip Private Transfer
- Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour
- Full-Day Sekinchan Sightseeing Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Pulau Ketam Village Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Thean Hou Temple