Private Tour: Curonian Spit National Park Day Trip From Vilnius
OverviewThe Curonian Spit is a narrow peninsula, a 61 mile (98 kilometer) long, separating the Baltic Sea from the Curonian Lagoon.
Know More about this tourThe main settlements on the Lithuanian section of the Curonian Peninsula, Nida, Preila, Pervalka, Juodkrante and Alksnyne, are grouped together in a single administrative unit, the town of Neringa.
The Curonian Spit National Park peninsula is a unique phenomenon with its sand dunes, beach coastline and fragrant pine forests. About 12% of peninsula consists of dunes. Neringa, an oasis of piece, combines the beauty of nature with the advantages of civilization. It offers clean beaches and diverse landscapes.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Curonian Spit National Park Day Trip From Vilnius
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entrance fees to the museums
Exclusions for Private Tour: Curonian Spit National Park Day Trip From Vilnius
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Top Entertainment in Vilnius: Try Real Guns
- Private Day Trip to Anyksciai and The Hill of Crosses from Vilnius
- Small-Group Vilnius City tour
- Day trip to Anyksciai and Ethnocosmology museum
- Private Tour to Aukstaitija National Park from Vilnius
- Private Open-Air Folk Life Museum of Rumsiskes Tour from Vilnius