Private Tour: Customizable Day Trip To Dutch Countryside From Amsterdam
OverviewEnjoy a full day private sightseeing tour to the northern part of the Netherlands and an Amsterdam city tour. See and learn with your private guide all about the typical Dutch Polderland with the beautiful landscape, the windmills, canals and lakes. During the spring time several tulip fields can be spotted on route. As a private tour, your guide can personalize the tour according to your own preferences.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourStart your private tour from your hotel in Amsterdam or from Amsterdam Schiphol airport with your own private driver/guide. In this 7-hour tour you can start with a short exploration of the highlights of Amsterdam: its charming street, architecture and canals. Then you will continue witha visit to the picturesque villagesMarken, Volendam and/or Edam and the windmills of Zaanse Schans.
The tour includes a visit to a local Dutch cheese maker and a clog factory. Of course, while traveling through the Dutch countryside, you will make many stops to take wonderful pictures and your guide will explain you all about the dikes and Dutch Polderland. Observe some typical windmills (entrance fees not included). From 22 March 2018 till May 13th 2018 the flower gardens of "Keukenhof" can also be visited.
The total duration of this tour is approximately 7 hours and on your itinerary, you will have several options for lunch, coffee and shopping (own expense). Since it is your own private tour you do not need to stick to a fixed program.Your driver/guide will be pleased to help and advise you to find places which are most of your interest.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Customizable Day Trip To Dutch Countryside From Amsterdam
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Visit at the cheese and/or clog factory
Exclusions for Private Tour: Customizable Day Trip To Dutch Countryside From Amsterdam
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Stedelijk Museum
- Small-Group Day Trip to Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague from Amsterdam Including Spido Boat Tour
- Amsterdam Super Saver: City Walking Tour plus Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken and Volendam Half-Day Trip
- Keukenhof Garden Private Transfer with Entrance Tickets
- Private Amsterdam Walking Tour Including Refreshments
- Historic Walking Tour of Amsterdam with Art Historian Guide