Private Tour: Customize Your Perfect Day In Paris
OverviewPut together your perfect day in Paris and see the sights that you want to see on this full-day tour with a private local guide! Customized entirely on your preferences (based on a phone call prior to travel), your itinerary is totally flexible, yet your tour includes everything that you need to see Paris with ease – transport, planned logistics and a knowledgeable guide! See the cultural giants that give Paris its renowned reputation such as the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre Museum, and discover the secret streets and parks that only locals know.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMake the most of your time in Paris with this private tour.Discuss your interests ahead of time, and then simply look forward to exploring Paris according to a personalized itinerary.
Your day or half-day in Paris is completely tailored to match your sightseeing desires. Before your tour, your private guide will contact you to discuss the things you want to see so that your logistics and itinerary can be arranged in advance, saving you time.
On the day of your tour, your guide meets you at your hotel. You can make any final adjustments as you set out to see legendary Parisian landmarks. Taxis and public transit needed during the tour are also included.
Venture to the Notre Dame Cathedral to admire the structures Gothic architecture. Use handy skip-the-line tickets into the Muse du Louvre. There, experience masterworks such as Leonardo da Vincis Mona Lisa. Discover secluded side streets in the Village of Montmartre, marvel at the height and structural beauty of the Eiffel Tower, and enjoy the sweet life of Paris just like a local.
See the Itinerary below for a sample full-day tour. Meals, entrance fees, and airport transfers are not included.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Customize Your Perfect Day In Paris
- Full-day 7-hour or Half-day 3 hours and a half (depending option selected) with a local guide
- Customized tour planning services
- Public transport costs (including taxis and Pariss historic metro)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Customize Your Perfect Day In Paris
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Full-day chauffeur and airport transfer
9am: Your private guide meets you at your central Paris hotel. She gives you the local perspective on your neighborhood: the best bakeries, most convenient metro stops, and hidden-away gardens and parks.
9:15am: Head to the Île de la Cité to discover the island’s Notre Dame Cathedral. Your guide tells you all the violent drama of its 1,000 year history. She points out the architectural details, big and small, which make this this gothic cathedral exceptional. We then explore the often-overlooked streets surrounding the cathedral.
10:30am: Walk along the UNESCO-protected banks of the River Seine to Île Saint-Louis. Remark how quaint and quiet this island in the very center of Paris can be. Stop for a treat at the legendary ice cream and sorbet parlor Berthillon.
12:15pm: Next, travel with your guide to the Montmartre Trail. See the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret. Walk the very streets painted by impressionist masters like Monet and Van Gogh. On Montmartre, you see their legacy alive. Admire the gleaming Basilica du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre which crowns this hill. Then take in a panoramic view over Paris. See all the way to the towers of Notre Dame an the proud Eiffel tower.
1:45pm: As lunchtime approaches, your guide recommends the best Brasserie. You pick steak-frites, quiche, or whatever French cuisine you crave! As you relax, your guide books you for dinner at a trendy Parisian restaurant.
2:30pm: Now you relax with a river cruise along the Seine. Spot monuments like the Musée du Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, the Bridge of Alexandre III, and the unmissable Eiffel Tower.
3:30pm: Land near the Arc de Triomphe and admire the grand tribute to Napoleon’s conquests. Embark down the world-famous Champs Elysées towards the Place de la Concorde. Enter the Tuileries Gardens and approach the iconic pyramid of the Musée du Louvre.
4:00pm: Bid your guide farewell as you arrive at the Louvre. Receive skip-the-line tickets so that you can continue your best day ever in Paris with the museum’s incredible collection of art. Visit Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa – or save the tickets for any time during your stay.
Before parting, you exchange emails with your tour-planner, happy to have made a new friend in Paris.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Night Combo: Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Tour and Seine River Cruise with Champagne
- Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles" Late Night Show with Champagne
- Skip-the-Line Entrance Access to Louvre Museum
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel