See the below optional places that we can visit, you can decide the program during the tour and tell your guide where you wished to see. We can extend or shorten the tour.
- Ephesus Ancient City is one of the best well-kept Roman Cities in the world ; where the most of cruise guests visit; was the capital of Asia Minor; the most important commercial center of western Anatolia; one of the seven churches of Christianity in Asia Minor; the city where Saint Paul preached and was mentioned several times in New Testament.
- House of Virgin Mary that the place where Blessed Mary may have spent her final days. It is estimated that Mary came in the area together with Saint John who spent several years in Ephesus to spread the Christianity. The three Popes visited here as, Paul 6th in 1967, John 2nd in 1979 and finally Benedict 16th in 2006.
- Terrace Houses, Also called as "the houses of rich", those houses were for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus. The best examples of mosaics, excellent frescos ( wall paintings ), one of the first examples of central heating system can be visibiled in Terrace Houses.
- Temple of Artemis, is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. The location of temple in only one place in the world where you can see 3 different religious worship places as Temple, Mosque and Church in the same angle.
- Saint John Church, it is believed that the Evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried.The tomb of St John was under the central dome.
- Siringe Village is a village where you can discover typical Turkish village life and houses, beside that surrounded by olive groves, tangerine and fig gardens, and wineyards.
- Ephesus Archaeological Museum, rooms display excavations from the ancient city of Ephesus. You can see the best foundations from Ephesus. The collections contain, household items, colossal statues of the Ephesian Artemis, a collection of medical and cosmetic tools along with a wall of portraits of several famous Ephesian physicians, several monumental fountains, sculptures from Roman times, coins and of course a modal of Temple of Artemis.