- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your hotel in Tel Aviv
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewA custom designed walking and taxi tour with private local guide of Tel Aviv highlights including ancient and modern Jaffa and Tel aviv. Tel Aviv is the cosmopolitan center of Israeli life. Walk the streets of Tel Aviv and gain an understanding of this modern 100 year old city, its connection to ancient Jaffa, Jerusalem, Ottoman Palestine and modern Israel.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Starting at your hotel, your private guide will have developed a custom designed program for you that can include a walk along Tel Aviv's historic boulevards to view the restored International-style Bauhaus architecture of World Heritage listing, and itinerary options that include the Rabin Center, Old Tel Aviv Port and Independence Hall. You may also see the Sarona complex, Neve Zedek Train station or the Carmel and Nachalat Binyamin markets. Enjoy the modern city whilst your guide explains the historic, political, social and dynamic cultural processes that make this a much talked about and loved city.
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved but taxis can be used to make tour comfortable for all fitness levels (not included)
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate