Private Tour: Cycling And Zipline Adventure From Chiang Mai
OverviewTake an adventurous bike and zipline private tour through rural Chiang Mai, one of Thailands largest cities! Spend the morning cycling through the countryside to see temples, rice fields, local markets and the incredible Tweechol Botanic Garden. Reenergize with a delicious Thai buffet lunch before you soar through the trees in Mae Sa Valley on a zipline.
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup at your hotel, head with your private guide to the lush outskirts of Chiang Mai where you stop to pick up your bikes. After a safety orientation, follow your guide through the quiet roads of the Thai countryside where you can see glittering temples, rice fields dotted with water buffalo and vibrant local markets. Slow down to snap pictures and stop for a chat with a monk at a Thai temple.
From there, pedal to Tweechol Botanic Garden. The hidden gem outside of Chiang Mai has themed sections connected by a series of paths that are perfect for cycling. Ride through the orchid garden to admire a small waterfall and koi fish pond, then head to a spectacular rose garden. Marvel at the elaborate topiaries including a dinosaur-shaped shrub, or see live animals in the small zoo. Pay close attention to the traditional houses exhibited in the garden and a small museum; the structures give you a look into Lanna culture. Once youve covered the grounds, switch to pedal boats and cruise around the gardens tranquil lake.
After relaxing over a Thai buffet lunch, head to Mae Sa Valley for your next adventure: ziplining through the trees!
Receive a safety talk and get fitted in your safety harness, then follow your expert guides to begin! Soar from platform to platform on 16 different ziplines that take you through the jungle for birds-eye views and fun thrills. Challenge yourself by crossing a rotating log or a zigzag walkway. You are strapped into a safety line at all times so there is no danger of falling and you can quickly gain confidence about being high up!
At the end of your adventurous day, your guide returns you to your Chiang Mai hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Cycling And Zipline Adventure From Chiang Mai
- Safety equipment
- Professional private guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Cycling And Zipline Adventure From Chiang Mai
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is no age limit to participate, although it is recommended for ages 5 to 70
All participants must weigh no more than 265lbs (120kg)
Not recommended for participants with back problems,
diabetes, epilepsy, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair; Not wheelchair accessible
Please wear long pants, sport shoes and long sleeve shirt. No sandals allowed
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Jungle Kayak Mae Wang Rock Hopper Trip from Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Rainforest Canopy Zipline Adventure
- Chiang Mai City and Temples Half-Day Tour
- Private: Full-Day Long Neck Village and Lahu Hill Tribes with Boat Trip Tour From Chiang Mai
- From Chiang Mai: Home Industries Half Day Tour
- Private Full-Day Doi Inthanon National Park Chiang Mai Including 2-Hour Trekking and Lunch