Private Tour: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market And Bangkok City Temples
OverviewVisit Damnern Saduak Floating Market outside Bangkok and experience the traditional way of buying and selling fruits and vegetables. Continue to Wat Traimit, Wat Pho and Wat Benchamabophit to admire the most unique examples of Siamese architecture.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart yourfull-day itinerary with hotel pickupin Bangkok and travel by private minivan to the legendary Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, located 65 miles (110 km) west of the capital. Your journey commences with a scenic drive through rice paddies and salt fields. En route, visit a farmhouse and observelocals producing sugar from coconuts. Then continue by speedboat, passing fruit plantations and Thai houses that reveal a more traditional way of life.
Upon arrival at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, discover boats of all different shapes and sizes, still used by local merchants to ferry their goods. Let your guide know if you'd like to helpbargaining with local merchants for fresh produce, flowers, or souvenirs.Heading back toward Bangkok, you'll make a brief stopat a wood-carving factory.
After lunch, it's time for your city tour ofthree templesresplendent with golden spires, orange-tiered roofs, saffron-robed monks, and serene Buddha images. Your guide takes you tothe Reclining Buddha of Wat Pho, a statuecovered in gold leaf, continue on toWat Traimit (Temple of the Golden Buddha) for a look at its solid gold figure that dates back centuries. Finally, seeWat Benchamabophit, a royal temple noted for its dazzling white Carrara marble from Italy.
You'll seesome of Bangkok's distinctive neighborhoods while traveling between sites, and learn all about the history behind eachplace of worship. Your tour concludes with private transport back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market And Bangkok City Temples
- Private guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private, air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market And Bangkok City Temples
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Please dress appropriately for temple visits (shoulders and knees should be covered)
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.