Private Tour: Day Tour To Arraial Do Cabo From Rio De Janeiro - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewCustomize your itinerary on this private tour to Arraial do Cabo. Relax on the gleaming white sand dunes and swim in the pristine bright-green waters. Visit the Araruama lagoon or take a boat ride out to see the migration of humpback whales. Take advantage of this renown diving destination or enjoy snorkeling at any of the beaches (own expense).
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourEnjoy a private tour to the pristine beach area of Arraial do Cabo. Take advantage of the many opportunities (own expense) provided from diving, snorkeling, boating and swimming. Customize your day with the assistance of your private driver/guide. Depart Rio de Janeiro in the early morning.
Stop at The Prainhas, a beautiful white sand beach, to soak up the sun and fantastic view of Cabo Frio Island. Hike to Praia do Forno and snorkel (own expense) in the crystal clear water of its beaches. Eat lunch (own expense) at one of the local restaurants, known for their savory fried fish, great with a nice cold beer.
Take a boat ride (own expense) with great views of the Blue Cavern, the new lighthouse, and possible humpback whale sightings. Scuba dive (own expense) at one of Brazil's top diving destinations. See the abundant marine life that calls these pristine bright-green waters home, such as turtles, squids, sea horses and whales.
Stop a Praia do Farol, one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil. Spend the day exploring the natural beauty of the area at your own pace.
Return to your hotel in Rio de Janeiro at the end of the day.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Day Tour To Arraial Do Cabo From Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel/port pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Day Tour To Arraial Do Cabo From Rio De Janeiro
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.