Private Tour: Day Trip To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
OverviewPrivate Delhi to Agra tour that includes admission World Heritage site Taj Mahal and Agra Fort With a private Tour guide, youll admire the 16th- and 17th-century architecture of the enormous Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah ( Baby Taj), Mehtab Bagh and in wonder at the exterior and interior grandeur of the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World. On this private day trip, you can be sure youll enjoy an in-depth and personalized experience.
Know More about this tourPick up from New Delhi Hotel, Airport, Railway Station, After pickup by private vehicle, your day trip begins with the approximate 3-hour drive to Agra, a city located on the Yamuna River. Your first stop in Agra Where you will meet your tour guide and visit Taj Mahal, The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1631 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal Learn about the Turkish, Indian and Persian architectural styles as you admire the detailed interior and exterior dcor, the beautiful garden and the general magnificence of the place with Tour guide, 2nd Fort, a World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder. With your private guide, enter the 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort, noting the mix of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design. Hear about the purposes of the various buildings such as the Hall of Private Audience (Diwan-i-Khas), Pearl Fort (Moti Masjid), Mirror Palace (Sheesh Mahal) and Hall of Public Audience (Diwan-i-Am). Next, enjoy a lunch of Indian dishes at a local restaurant, after l;uch free for shopping before continuing your tour to your World Heritage site and perhaps Indias most iconic landmark, Then head to your last attraction, the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, another mausoleum sometimes referred to as the (Baby Taj), as it was one inspiration for the Taj Mahal and sits just across the river from it. Learn from tour guide about the Persian influences behind the design of the tomb as you admire its stone inlay and trellis work. then your tour and back toNew Delhi Hotel, Airport, Railway Station.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Day Trip To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Day Trip To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour