OverviewEnjoy this private day tour visiting mysterious Pagodas and cruise through winding streams with beautiful caves and a stunning limestone mountain backdrop. Perfume pagoda is "the most beauty pagoda under Vietnams sky and has the magic legend about the Buddha lady who represents Buddhism in Vietnam.
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour8:00 AM our car and guide pick you up at your hotel. We will take a 2-hour road trip to the port of Yen River and then take a row-boat trip to visit the land on the Yen stream it is then about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. You can deeply enjoy the attractive mountain views mirror-image in the crystal water mirror of the stream en route.
We will then trek to a cave, step by step you will arrive at Huong Tich Cave on the top of the mountain and see Golden-Silver tree.
It is now time to have lunch at the bottom of a mountain restaurant.
After lunchtime, you will go to visit the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and learn about Buddhism ancient architecture at Le Dynasty. We will then return by row-boat trip to the port for our 2 hour road trip to Hanoi.
Arrive Hanoi at 6.00pm at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Day Trip To Perfume Pagoda From Hanoi
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
English Speaking Guide
Boat trip on Yen Stream rowing by local people.
All entrance and sightseeing fees mentioned in the itinerary
All taxes & services charge.
Exclusions for Private Tour: Day Trip To Perfume Pagoda From Hanoi
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
All things are not mentioned clearly in the price inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
To enjoy the most Perfume Pagoda Tour, you should take along with you these things: Long sleeve clothes, hat or umbrella, sun cream, sunglasses, Vietnam dongs.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Hanoi Evening Tour With Water Puppet Show And Dinner
- Bai Dinh And Trang Aneco Joining Tour
- Hanoi City Tour
- Half Day Tour Bat Trang Pottery Village
- PRIVATE FULL DAY EXPLORING HANOI INCLUDING GREEN CAR TOUR
- Hanoi Street Food Tastes
- The Ionah Show In Hanoi With Roundtrip Transfer
- Hanoi City Tour With Green Car
- Buddhism Pilgrimage-Perfume Pagoda Joining Tour
- Trip To The Ancient Capital