Private Tour: Day Trip To The Zat Valley From Marrakech - MarrakeshWrite a Review
Know More about this tourWith your driver you will depart from Marrakech at 9am and head towards the High Atlas Mountains on the Ouarzazate road. You will pass Ait Ourir before leaving the main route to continue our trip to the Zat valley. This small Berber paradise is still unknown by the tourist masses and is hidden away in the heart of the Atlas Mountains.
The Zat valley is lined with terraces of crops local to this area like poplar trees, and fig-trees and authentic villages built into the mountainside. You will be able to go hiking on foot or by mule departing from the village of Tighdouine (known for its natural source of sparkling water) for a visit to the village of Talatast. For those more courageous and according to the programme agreed with your guide, you can continue along the road to the more distant village of Aït Ali hidden behind the mountain.
You have lunch with a local family. On the return trip there is the possibility of visiting a women’s cooperative where 24 local women create beautiful embroidery and glassware (Monday - Friday afternoons). You will return to Marrakech around 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Day Trip To The Zat Valley From Marrakech
- Private car
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private Tour: Day Trip To The Zat Valley From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.