OverviewJoin this 8-hour private one day tour to the famous designer and Fashion Outlet Parndorf from Vienna. You will also have the opportunity to feel the history and taste the finest Austrian chocolate in the family run chocolate factory of Hauswirth and take a ride and see the capital of Slovakia - Bratislava from a comfort of your seat before going shopping at the Parndorf outlet.
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAfter your Vienna hotel pickup in the morning, your private guide will take you on a scenic road to the Lower Austrian municipal of Petronell-Carnuntum. Here your tour will stop to take a look at the town's unique Roman amphitheater and to feel the unique atmosphere and history of this special place.
Next, the ride will continue through the historical town of Hainburg at the Danube ('Hainburg an der Donau'), located right at the river banks of Danube river. We wll then cross the border and from the comfort of your seat you will see the Slovak capital - Bratislava and
then return back to Austria and visiti the family run chocolate factory Hauswirth in Kittsee in Austrian state Burgenland. Have a look behind the scenes on a factory tour and taste the famous chocolate from this confectionery.
After your chocolate factory, your tour continues to the most popular shopping destination on the border between Slovakia, Austria and Hungary: the fashion and designer outlet Parndorf. Here, you will be able to shop tax free at the 130 designer outlet shops and to enjoy a coffee or lunch (not included in tour price) at one of the outlet's restaurants and cafes.
Continue your shopping experience and visit stores like Gucci, Prada, Michael Kors, Swarovski, UGG, Desigual, Guess, G-Star Raw, Hugo Boss, Levi's, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Jack Wolfskin, Liebeskind, Mammut, Nike, Mango, Napapijri, Furla, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, 7 For all Mankind, Calvin Klein, Superdry, Diesel, The North Face, Timberland, Vans, True Religion, Tommy Hilfiger, Rene Lezard, Stefanel, Salomon, Skechers, Samsonite, The Body Shop. Adidas, Armani and many more.
After your shopping spree at Designer Outlet Parndorf, you can relax on the way back to Vienna. Once back in Vienna, you will be dropped off at your central Vienna hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Designer Outlet Shopping Bratislava And Chocolate Tasting Tour From Vienna
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private round-trip transfer
- Chocolate factory tour and tasting
Exclusions for Private Tour: Designer Outlet Shopping Bratislava And Chocolate Tasting Tour From Vienna
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.