Private Tour: Different Moods And Modes Of DelhiWrite a Review
OverviewDelhi is a treasure trove that reveals the ultimate combination of tradition and trends. Delhi is in fact really two distinct cities - the energy, colour and the thronged bazaars and Mughal architecture of Old Delhi, contrasts with the formal splendour of New Delhi, whose wide boulevards offer ever-changing perspectives of Lutyen's landscaped city. The division between New and Old Delhi is the distinction between the capitals of the British and the Mughals respectively. Unfold the different moods of Delhi on this enthralling 8-hour private tour.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
In the morning, a private vehicle will pick you up from your hotel. Your first destination today is Old Delhi – founded by one of the greatest Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Unravel the mystery of the City of Djinns exploring this part of the city partly by foot and partly by bicycle rickshaws with a guide. See some of the bustling and narrow lanes of Kinari Bazaar, passing the glittery shops selling wedding ceremony items.
Embark on the newest and most popular mode of transport in the capital city of Delhi. Fast, reliable and comfortable – Delhi Metro is the contemporary image of India. With young and powerful management and air-conditioned coaches, the Delhi Metro plies throughout the city and the nearby areas. It is the latest lifeline for the local people and a great attraction with the visitors in Delhi. Enjoy a metro ride and reach a renowned heritage hotel for lunch.
Afterwards, hop on to a tuk-tuk and enjoy an orientation ride of Lutyen’s Delhi. Drive along wide avenues to catch a glimpse of the India Gate, the Houses of Parliament, and the Presidential Palace, all grandiose masterpieces of the British Raj. The charm of New Delhi lies in the variety and vibrancy in its pace of life. Amidst the tall and modern skyscrapers, the remnants of a bygone time in the form of its many monuments stand as silent reminders to the region's ancient legacy.
Lastly, enjoy a ride in the iconic ‘black and yellow’ taxis to Humayun’s Tomb. Built by Emperor Humayun's wife in 1556 after his death, this elegantly proportioned tomb is a wonderful example of early Mughal architecture. It is considered to be the predecessor of the Taj Mahal.
At the end of your tour, you will be dropped back off to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Different Moods And Modes Of Delhi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Different Moods And Modes Of Delhi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 15 years
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.