Private Tour: Early Access To Tulum With An Archaeologist And Xel-Há Or Xcaret From CancunWrite a Review
OverviewLearn about ancient Mayan life on an early morning private tour of Tulum, and see its incredible daytime ruins before the crowds arrive. After exploring the site with your own archaeologist guide, enjoy an outing of your choice in the afternoon. Visit Xel-Há, a water park and natural aquarium, or head to Xcaret, an archaeological park with intriguing underground riverbeds. Both trips include select activities such as snorkeling, if you wish.
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourFter a morning pickup from your Cancun hotel, meet your guide and hop aboard your vehicle for the drive south to the walled city of Tulum. One of Mexicos most impressive ancient ruins, Tulum was one of the last cities to be inhabited by the ancient Mayan civilization.
Arrive early at Tulum, and make the most of your chance to explore before the crowds arrive. With informative commentary from your private guide, learn of the role Tulum played in Mayan civilization and hear how this ancient city once thrived as a major seaport.
Climb the stone wall that encircles the city center the largest fortified Mayan site on the Quintana Roo coast and take in panoramic views over the dense forest to the shores of the sea. Explore the site at your leisure, and imagine the hustle and bustle of daily life here hundreds of years ago.
As midday approaches, hop back aboard your vehicle and enjoy a light lunch during the onward journey to either Xel-H or Xcaret two sites of interest that sit roughly 25 minutes away. With your private guide to lead the way, youre free to choose the park that best matches your interest. Equipment is provided for any activities you choose to do.
In Xel-H a natural aquarium sitting on the banks of the Riviera Maya snorkel with angelfish and rays in the warm waters of the lagoon, cycle through lush forest with tropical birdlife overhead or hop into an inflatable tube and float along creeks formed by the underground rivers flowing out to the sea.
Alternatively, head to the archaeological park of Xcaret where budding archaeologists can explore underground rivers and sites of Mayan ceremonial rites. Wander through dense forest to ancient archaeological sites, looking for birds, butterflies, monkeys and other wildlife along the way. Or don a pair of flippers to snorkel with the resident sea turtles.
Finally, travel back to Cancun where your private tour will come to an end.
Please note: food, drinks and additional activities at Xel-H or Xcaret are at your own expense.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Early Access To Tulum With An Archaeologist And Xel-Há Or Xcaret From Cancun
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- Entrance fee to Xel-Há or Xcaret (depending on option selected)
- Private guide
- Box lunch
- Use of inner tubes, lifejackets, lockers, lounge chairs, snorkel equipment and towels at Xel-Há or Xcaret
- Water activities in the underground river (Xcaret option only)
- Entrance to 'Xcaret Mexico Espectacular' show (Xcaret option only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Early Access To Tulum With An Archaeologist And Xel-Há Or Xcaret From Cancun
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks at Xel-Há and Xcaret
- Optional activities at Xel-Há and Xcaret
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
It is recommended that you wear comfortable lightweight clothing and walking shoes or sneakers
Please bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a swimsuit and a change of clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Skip The Line: Mandala Nightclub Open Bar In Cancun
- Day Trip To Isla Contoy With A Stop At Isla Mujeres
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres