Private Tour: East Coast And Fujairah Day Trip From Dubai
OverviewEast Coast Tours is one ofthe best things you can do while visiting Dubai, house of the UAEs oldest mosque which gives a glimpse of astounding mountainside.panoramic views and incredible opportunity to witness the huge Hajjar Mountains. The contrasting colours and beautiful textures of Hajjar Mountains help you to unwind yourself. Situated at a wonderful location at the foothills of vast Khorfakkan mountains, one can enjoy the beautiful panoramic view. East coast of Dubai is an exceptional as it offers the tourists a splendid experience through various terrains and textures of nature.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
This 8-hour tour begins from and early morning pick up in Dubai hotels and take you through visually splendid valleys located in the Hajjar Mountains. Along the way is the Emirates of Sharjah, further more is the Al Dhaid Oasis which can be seen along the way as the journey continues. A brief stop will lead you to a quick stroll on the strawberry gardens and palm lands. This oasis in the heart of the arid desert not just looks beautiful but also makes one wonder about the natures contrasting creativity. The tour continues towards theweekend market of Masafi, the best picturesque destinations then pass through the merzmerising riverbeds and multi-coloured mountain scapes reaching further to the village of Dibba and Bidayah. Next stop is theKhorfakkan, full of amazing views and and relish a scrumptious lunch in one of the restaurants at the site. Next on the list is Fujairah where you will view the remnants of the ancient fort. Enjoy the glance of the ancient Arabian architecture.
A brief stop at the old souk along the way as you head toward Dubai and be drop off to your hotel with lots of fascinating memories.
Inclusions for Private Tour: East Coast And Fujairah Day Trip From Dubai
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Drive through the lush oasis of Al Dhaid
- Hajjar Mountains
- Weekend market of Masafi
- Village of Dibba and Bidayah.
- Ancient Fujairah Fort
- Local Souq
Exclusions for Private Tour: East Coast And Fujairah Day Trip From Dubai
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Port Rashid cruise passengers: Pick-up will be from the exit gate, about 3 km away from the cruise terminal. You need to use a taxi from the terminal to the gate as only government taxis are allowed in
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Van Gogh Alive the experience DUBAI
- 2 in 1 Best Combo Tours Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour and Night Dhow Cruise Dubai
- Half-Day Dubai Desert Winter Morning Dune Drive from Dubai
- Dubai Behind the Scenes Tour
- Afternoon Skyline City Van Tour
- La Perle by Dragone Admission Ticket at Al Habtoor City in Dubai
- Dubai Bedouin Culture Experience with Wildlife Safari and Breakfast
- Back to the Roots Tour of Sharjah from Dubai