Private Tour: East To The North Of BaliWrite a Review
This full-day private tour will take youÂ fromÂ the East to theÂ NorthÂ ofÂ Bali.Â Visit the incredible green rice terraces, an enchanting Hindu Temple and truly charming people. You will be seduced by the charms ofÂ Lake Beratan with the Ulun Danu Temple.Â Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenic rice terraces and the awe-inspiring walks to the surrounding villages or through the rice paddies.Â You will visit a butterfly park,Â Lake Beratan and Gitgit Waterfall.
Discuss your tour with your professional tour guideÂ when you are picked up and choose to tailor the tour to what you wish to see during your day.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins when you are picked up from your accommodation in the morning. Your driver will discuss your itinerary with you to see if you wish to make any changes before you set off for the day.
This tour will show you the impressive differences in nature all on this beautiful island, Bali. From the low land and relatively flat rice fields of Tabanan to the mountain region in Bedugul.
A visit to the Bali butterfly Park is an opportunity to encounter rare and endemic species of butterflies. The Bali butterfly park in Tabanan is the island’s sole butterfly enclosure. Acres of charming grounds and intricately landscaped gardens make for a lovely home to these beautiful creatures.
The vegetation changes as you continue to the alpine countryside. You will make a stop at Pacung, amidst beautiful rice terraces before you visit the colorful local fruit market of Candi Kuning, where you can find a variety of colorful flowers and tropical vegetables. You will see the attractive mountain resort of Bedugul and Lake Beratan where the delightful Ulun Danu Temple is located. The temple is set on a small promontory on the shores of Lake Beratan, home to Danu the Goddess of Water who is believed to control the island's irrigation system.
You will continue to drive north along the winding road that will lead you to Gitgit Waterfalls. A short walk through the jungle reveals these beautiful falls. The return journey will take you through the Jatiluwih rice terraces which are on the world heritage list before heading back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Tour: East To The North Of Bali
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: East To The North Of Bali
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.