OverviewEnjoy an unforgettable trip riding an ATV through Puerto Vallarta's downtown and to El Eden to have a refreshing time in the jungle. You'll see breathtaking views and have time to swim in the river and even visit a small fishing village. This is a tour for intermediate-level riders who want to see another side of Puerto Vallarta.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at a central location in Puerto Vallarta, you will get your helmet and ATV and ride through Puerto Vallarta's downtown. After passing this area, you will take the highway leading you to Mismaloya. On the way, you will make a stop at the iconic front ocean viewpoint in 'Los Arcos”, where you can take some pictures.
You'll continue with the ride and take the dirt road entering the jungle and passing rivers to get to El Eden and what was the movie set for the film "The Predator." Here, you can have a drink or snack (not included) or get into the river and have a fun time.
You'll leave this heaven and ride to “Boca de Tomatlan”, a small fishing village where you can eat the morning's fresh catch (not included). You'll get back to Puerto Vallarta after this visit. This will surely be an unforgettable adventure.
Inclusions for Private Tour: El Eden ATV Adventure From Puerto Vallarta
- Fuel surcharge
- Private guide
- Face masks
- Use of helmet and ATV
Exclusions for Private Tour: El Eden ATV Adventure From Puerto Vallarta
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 15 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Note: This tour is for intermediate-level ATV riders
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
A maximum of 5 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.