Enjoy on this private tour of two special places in the mountains near Madrid city. They are 'El Escorial' and 'El Valle de los CaÃdos' (the Valley of the Fallen). Dont miss the opportunity to have a fascinating time with lots of things to see and experience.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYou will be collected at your centrally located hotel in Madrid and driven 50 Km to the Northwest to visit two of the most symbolic monuments in Spain: El Escorial monastery: a huge16th century palace and monastic complex built by King Philip II of Spain at the time when the Spanish monarchy controlled the world and the Valley of the fallen: an emotive example of totalitarian architecture, built after the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939) by the victors (members of the coup dtat) using the forced labour of the losers (prisoners of war). The monumental complex consists of a Basilica excavated in the rock, an abbey, a hostel, and an extremely tall cross (150 metres).
The tour will be led by a professional tour guide, and will last around 5 hours. This tour is for you and your party only and you can therefore undertake it in the morning or in the afternoon (the start time is set for 9:00 am, but once you have booked your tour and received the confirmation voucher, you will have the full operator information; at that point, please contact the local operator to change the start time if you prefer a different one. Please note that you should do this as soon as possible after receiving the voucher, otherwise the local operator may have no availability for a different timing).
And, of course, you will travel in a luxury Mercedes Benz (car, minivan, or 8-passenger van, depending on the number of people of your party).
Inclusions for Private Tour El Escorial And The Valley Of The Fallen From Madrid
- Private official tour guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Bottled water.
- Child/infant safety seats available for no extra charge.
- Transport by a private luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle.
- Private tour.
Exclusions for Private Tour El Escorial And The Valley Of The Fallen From Madrid
- Entrance fees (€15 pp approx).
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You will receive confirmation at time of booking.
You will travel in a luxury Mercedes Benz (car, minivan, or 8-passenger van).
A maximum of 7 people per booking.
All drivers and tour guides speak English and Spanish. If necessary, you can request a guide who speaks your own language, and if it is possible, we will arrange this.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.