OverviewDiscover the natural beauty of Portugal on a relaxing, full-day, private trip to the picturesque towns of Estoril and Cascais. Your private driver will chauffeur you along the Portuguese coast, allowing you to take in scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the elegance of Estoril and Cascais, and explore Hell's Mouth (Boca do Inferno), beautiful Guincho Beach and Cape Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourEnjoy pickup from your hotel in Lisbon, and take in scenes of the Atlantic from your comfortable private vehicle as you head along the coast of Portugal. Considered by many to be the Portuguese Riviera, the towns of Estoril and Cascais are brimming with glamour and charm. The trip along this beautiful coastline offers a diversity of attractions and experiences. With a choice of four different types of transport, you can select the vehicle to suit your style.
Your private driver will chauffeur you first to the picturesque town of Cascais, where the sea meets the golden sand. See the old lighthouses that once guided fishing boats into safe harbor, and explore the 17th-century St Sebastian Chapel with its huge collection of beautiful art, Oriental china and stunning tiles. You'll also drive to Cape Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe, where the cliffs look out over the Atlantic Ocean and provide amazing views.
Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant, then get ready for an unforgettable afternoon trip on Portugal's beautiful Estoril Coast. Marvel at Hell's Mouth (Boca do Inferno); a wonder of Mother Nature, its a natural grotto created by the constant crashing of waves against the cliffs. The sight and sound of the waves breaking inside this natural cavern is a breathtaking experience.
See beautiful Guincho Beach, well known as a paradise for windsurfers and surfers. Enjoy the elegance and charm of Estoril and spend time at your leisure to go for a walk or have a cup of coffee in one of the towns small cafes before enjoying another beautiful drive along the Estoril Coast. As you make your way back to Lisbon along the Atlantic, youll pass pretty beaches and the Casino Estoril with its beautiful gardens.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Estoril And Cascais Day Trip From Lisbon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Estoril And Cascais Day Trip From Lisbon
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.