Private Tour: Evening Hyderabad City Tour Including Boat Ride, Laser Show And Dinner
OverviewThis tour is the best attraction and evening tour of Pearl City Hyedrabad. Tour includes pilgrimages places to men made lake and beautiful evening laser show. This Hyderabad tour will take you Birla Temple, NRT Garden, and marine drive look Necklace road. Men made Husain sagar lake give you unique experience of statue View. Evening enjoy laser show at Lumbini park.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Hyderabad by 2:00 PM and start this exciting tour in the Pearl City of Hyderabad.
Later your local English-speaking guide will join you and start your tour with a visit to the Birla Temple that combines architecture of Orissan and South Indian temples devoted to Lord Venkateswara (Vishnu). The temple also has separate shrines for various Hindu gods and goddess including Shiva, Shakti, Ganesh, Hanuman, Brahma, Saraswati, Lakshmi and Saibaba.
Afterwards go to a famous long strip of boulevard popularly known as Necklace Road followed by the NTR Garden. NTR Garden is a leisure and entertainment centre located on the bank of Hussain Sagar, named after the late N. T. Rama Rao film star and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. It offers lots of recreation facilities, such as toy train, car cafes, Japanese garden, restaurants, roaring cascade, fountain, gopuram, and is also known for an imposing entrance plaza with Nandi Bulls.
After NTR garden enjoy a relaxing boat ride in Husain Sagar lake with scenic view of lake. Husain Sagar Lake is one of largest lake in Asia and connects two city - Hyderabd and Secundrabad. It was created on a stream of the River Musi by Sufi Saint Hussain Shah Wahi in 1562, during the rule of Ibrahim Quli Qutub Shah. You will also see the large Lord Buddha statue located in the centre of the .lake. After the boat ride, stop by the Lumbini Park nearby that is maintained by the Buddha Purnima Project Authority. The park was constructed in 1994 and occupies an area of 7.5 acres and is named after the garden as the birth place of Prince Siddhartha, who later became Lord Buddha. The park also contains a statue of Lord Buddha.
In the evening around 7:15 PM, enjoy an exciting laser show at the Lumbini park. The laser show is conducted by a theme related to the history of Hyderabad with laser, animation equipment, aqua screens integrated with musical fountains and water jet fountains synchronized with music for a period of 30-45 minutes. After the show enjoy a delicious dinner at a local restaurant. When the tour ends, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Evening Hyderabad City Tour Including Boat Ride, Laser Show And Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Laser Show ticket
- Boat ride on Lake
- Admission ticket
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour: Evening Hyderabad City Tour Including Boat Ride, Laser Show And Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Group discount is available
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note that the order of monuments visited may change depending on your hotel location
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.