Private Tour: Experience East Bali
OverviewExperience an eight hour private day tour to East Bali. You will see beautiful landscapes, traditional Balinese villages, unique and holy temples as well as the home of fine arts in Bali. This is a private fully guided tour where you will discover the richness of Bali’s scenery and culture.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour tour will take you to the most popular destination in East Bali. You will start by visiting a traditional Balinese house at Batuan, Ubud. See the local gold and silversmith at Celuk Village. Visit the elephant cave Goa Gajah, the holy spring temple of Tirta Empul, Tampaksiring. You will also be able to admire the stunning views of Ceking rice terrace at Tegalalang.
On the way to each area you will be able to see the Bali countryside including farming areas, local markets and the traditional Balinese way of life.
Your tour begins when you are picked up from your hotel at 8am. Your driver will take you to the Batuan traditional house which takes around a 45 minute drive.Experience the charming concept of a Balinese house consisting of several buildings made for different purposes related to the Hindu religion and Balinese custom.
At 10 am you will arrive at Celuk Village which is Balis home of fine gold and silver handmade items. You will see some of the creative work including jewellery, animal figures and more.
The Elephant cave "Goa Gajah"is your next visit after Celuk Village. The main attraction on this site is a seven meter deep cave with a T letter shape. The cave was carved on the solid stone hill on the river valley and has the amazing entrance of Balinese holistic animal figures.
After Goa Gajah you can have lunch (not included)before continuing onto your next destination.
After lunch around 1pm you will continue your journey to Tirta Empul Temple, Tampaksiring. The temple is very important to the Balinese people as this is where they come to purify their soul by ritual bathing. There are several water fountains which come from a large springs inside the temple. This is where you can try the ritual bath if you wish.
Your Last destination is the beautiful Ceking rice terrace, Tegalalang Village which you will get to at around 3pm. Make sure you bring you camera because you will see one of the most beautiful, spectacular rice terraces in Bali. You are welcome to explore more by walking through the field to get better views.
The tour ends when you get back to your hotel at 3:30pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Experience East Bali
- All entrance fees, parking fees and fuel surcharges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Experience East Bali
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Private tour which means no other participants will join on your vehicle
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour