Private Tour: Explore Old Siam In BangkokWrite a Review
OverviewThe center of Bangkok 220 years ago was around the Royal Grand Palace. We will bring you back to Bangkok during the reign of King Rama IV where the first road was cut to facilitate the expats who were living in Bangkok. Drive and walk through the 3 roads, Charoen Krung, Bamrungmuang and Fueng Nakorn.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourPickup from your hotel and your first stop is made at Wat Saket (Golden Mount) for a panoramic view of the Old Bangkok City.
Afterwards, continue by Tuk Tuk (Samlor) to visit Baan Bart, the original Khmer community and nowadays well-known for the alms-bowls or Baat making.
You will walk further to visit Wat Suthat and the Giant Swing.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you will continue to visit Wat Rajbophit to see the beautiful temple hall decorated with Benjarong wares.
Your last stop is made at the Suan Pakkad Palace Museum, the former private residence of the Royal Highnesses Prince and Princess Chumbhot of Nagara Svarga, to see their collection of antiquities.
Return to your hotel by private transfer.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Explore Old Siam In Bangkok
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Explore Old Siam In Bangkok
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child (2-12 years) rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.