Private Tour: Explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
OverviewDo you know the Hallelujah Mountain in the movie Avatar is inspired by the famous Zhangjiajie National Forest Park? Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is a World Heritage Site enlisted by UNESCO. We will help you make the best use of your time and energy to see the most beautiful attractions of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Yuanjiajie Scenic Area and Tianzi Mountain. Find out in person why it was such an inspiration!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAt 9:00 am, your private tour guide, car and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Zhangjiajie city area or Zhangjiajie Train Stationand and start the special journey together.
Drive to Wulingyuan Scenic Area (approx. 40 minutes), where Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is located, to visit the Yuanjiajie Scenic Area and Tianzi Mountain, two most popular and classic attractions in the area. Take a cable car up Tianzi Mountain. As you walk along the mountain paths, you will see the large mountain peaks from different angles. You can stop by a simple Chinese restaurant or a nearby fast food chain restaurant for lunch on the mountain.
In the afternoon, ride the public shuttle bus to the Yuanjiajie Scenic Area, the most visited area of Zhangjiajie. The mountains are believed to be the inspirations for the Hallelujah Mountain in the Hollywood movie Avatar. For getting down the mountain, ride the Bailong Elevator built along the side of a cliff, the highest of its kind in the world.
Your trip will come to an end around 5pm and you will be dropped back to your hotel in Zhangjiajie city center. Transfer to the train station for your departure train is also workable.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Zhangjiajie downtown or Zhangjiajie Train Station
- All entrance fees to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park as per itinerary
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Tour: Explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Good amount of walking and hiking in the mountain is required. Moderate fitness is recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Tujia Ethnic Ancient Village of Shiyanping from Zhangjiajie
- 4-Day-3-Night Zhangjiajie Small Group Tour Combo Package Including Avatar Mountain and Tianmen Mountain
- 3-Day Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Tour
- Private Day Tour to Zhangjiajie Fairy Stream by Cycling
- Private 4-day Zhangjiajie Tour With Enshi Grand Canyon and Tianmen Mountain
- 4-Night All Inclusive Private Tour: Zhangjiajie Avatar Adventure
- Private Day Tour of Tianmen Mountain with Skywalk