Private Tour: Fishermen And Pacoche Humid Forest Walking Tour - Manta
OverviewVisit the fish-market, the motor of the local economy of Manta. Discover the universe of the humid tropical forest with its howler monkeys in Pacoche. Learn about the Ecuadorian revolution and buy the famous Montecristi Hat and local handcrafts in Montecristi.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourStarting your tour early in the morning we'll visit the fish-market of Manta where you can see the fishermen coming in after doing their morning fishing, unload their catch and prepare them for sales.
There is a very wide variety of catch here in Manta and it is quite a show to watch. At the same place you will be able to see the construction and repairing of large wooden fishing boats.
Next, go to the Pacoche Humid Forest where you'll go on a 1.15-hour walk through the forest with a nature guide.
Time to enjoy a well deserve typical lunch after your walking tour in the forest (lunch not included).
Then, a visit to the Ciudad Alfaro and the Montecristi handicraft shops (where you will find Panama hats and typical crafts).
It cannot be guaranteed, but on days when cruise ships come to Manta, they almost always have demonstrations of how the Panama hats are made at the Ciudad Alfaro.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Fishermen And Pacoche Humid Forest Walking Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Fishermen And Pacoche Humid Forest Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.