Private Tour: Florence Cooking Class With Local Wines And Market Shopping
OverviewLearn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour private cooking class in Florence. Meet your chef to buy seasonal ingredients at a local market, then prepare a 3 course meal with your own hands assisted by a professional. Savor the fruits of your labor while tasting fine local wine.
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourPrepare and cook a 3 course Italian meal at a private cooking class in the very center of Florence, and learn about the Italian ingredients and culinary techniques to use back home.
Meet your chef at a pre-arranged location in central Florence. Depending on the day of the week, this could be an outdoor market or traditional food store. You will then be taken around the stalls selecting the freshest ingredients for your lesson. Learn about each ingredient and its origin along the way.
Then, stroll over to the kitchen table where your personal cooking class will take place. Cook and prepare a complete meal, discovering all the secret methods used by professional Italian chefs as you go. Lunch will be served at the end of your class, where you can savor the fruits of your labor, paired with a selection of local wines.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Florence Cooking Class With Local Wines And Market Shopping
- Market and store shopping
- 3 course Lunch
- Local wine or drinks
- Friendly and professional English speaking chef
Exclusions for Private Tour: Florence Cooking Class With Local Wines And Market Shopping
- Transportation to/from the cooking class
- Any request for special ingredients and wines
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna