Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour With Palazzo VecchioWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover FlorenceÂ on a private 2.5 hours walking tour of the cityâs historical and cultural highlights, included the amazing Palazzo Vecchio. With a knowledgeable private guide, go to the Cathedral, Piazza della SignoriaÂ and Ponte Vecchio. During the tour you have the opportunity to see Palazzo Vecchio inside with the great hall of five hundredÂ and the Medici's rooms (admission fee included).
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at your centrally located Hotel in Florence and start your private tour of the city. Explore Piazza della Republica, where the ancient Roman Forum originally was.
Continue your walk to the Duomo, and admire the Cathedral, Brunelleschi's Dome and the Baptistery. Listen all the information about the medieval life in Florence and visit with your guide the colossal Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, still one the largest Christian churches, with its sensational Brunelleschi's Dome (closed on Sunday morning).
Walk to Piazza della Signoria, the political heart of the city and listen to the history of the Florentine Republic, the Medici family and Palazzo Vecchio. Admire the sculptures which makes this piazza one of the most famous in the world.
The tour includes a visit of Palazzo Vecchio (tickets are included in the price). Palazzo Vecchio is amazing, you have the opportunity to see the grat hall of five hundred and the Medici's rooms. Your guide will show you some places of the movie "Inferno" with Tom Hanks, inspired by the book written by Dan Brown.
Proceed to Ponte Vecchio and admire its jewelries and hear the unique history of the Vasari Corridor, private path built for the Medici family in 1565.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour With Palazzo Vecchio
- Entrance fees to Palazzo Vecchio
Exclusions for Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour With Palazzo Vecchio
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.