Private Tour For Kids: Looking For Cosimo I In FlorenceWrite a Review
How is Florence from the high windows and the tower ofÂ Palazzo Vecchio? With this private tour for kids you will try to recreate Cosimo I life when he lived in the big Palazzo in the XVI century, looking for the turtle, his personal symbol. Then in the city you will go for a treasure hunt of all his references.
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Would you like to visit Florence through the eyes of the Granduke Cosimo I? This is the perfect tour for you and your children, because you will enter directly inside Cosimo's big palace and here it's up to you to discover secrets and hidden messages in the private dwelling of the granduke.
Rooms with splendid frescoes and hidden messages, symbols to find and stories to tell, portraits of the family and mythology at your disposal. Do you know that Cosimo loved to be represented through the symbol of a turtle? Come with us and the visit will become a treasure-hunt looking for turtles!
If you are curious to see the beautiful view that Cosimo himself had from his palace, just go up some steps to arrive on top of the Tower to see Florence at your feet!
You and your children will discover the history of the city with the help of a professional tour guide. They will keep your attention on the highlights of the itinerary with games, treasure hunts, and and special surprises to entertain the whole visit.
Inclusions for Private Tour For Kids: Looking For Cosimo I In Florence
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour For Kids: Looking For Cosimo I In Florence
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.