Private Tour: Fort Aguada, Reis Magos, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach And Vagator Beach - Panaji
OverviewTake a full day private tour to Old Goa - Pornnem Goem, Adlem Goa, Goeam or Velha Goa. Enjoy the insight of your guide as you visit Fort Aguada, Reis Magos, Calangute Beach and Anjuna Beach.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel in Goa in the morning for the drive to Fort Aguada and its lighthouse, a 17th-century landmark on Sinquerim Beach, overlooking the Arabian Sea. The fort was constructed in 1613 and was a reference point for ships coming from Europe at that time.
Continue next to Reis Magos, a village known for two of Goas famous structures, Reis Magos Church and Reis Magos Fort; the fort was of strategic importance as the first line of defense to the coastal area.
Stop for lunch in the early afternoon (own expense), and then head to Calangute Beach, deemed the Queen of Beaches, where many shacks and shops attract thousands of tourists to palm-tree sheds, where a variety of foods and drinks from fried prawns to beer is available. Next visit Anjuna Beach, known for its trance parties held on the sand during tourist season. Anjuna also hosts a flea market (every Wednesday), where fruit, jewelry, clothing, and electronic devices are sold. Finally, head to adjacent Vagator Beach, which is a little more laid back but still pretty steeped in the rave culture of Goa. However it has also become popular with Indian tourists, who go particularly to watch the sunset from the rocks.
Your tour ends in the late afternoon with the roughly 1-hour drive back to your hotel in Goa.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Fort Aguada, Reis Magos, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach And Vagator Beach
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all attractions
Exclusions for Private Tour: Fort Aguada, Reis Magos, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach And Vagator Beach
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites, but please dress appropriately for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sun protection are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.