After a late morning pickup from your Vancouver hotel or cruise ship, you will take a leisurely drive out of the city to reach Fraser Valley, where you will have the opportunity to stop at 5 different wineries and enjoy complimentary tastings. This is a private tour, so you will not be hurried from stop to stop and your pace will be decided by your group. Your knowledgeable, professional guide will provide illuminating commentary as you enjoy the scenic drive through the wine country.
Upon arrival at your lunch stop at the award-winning Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery, you will be treated to a gourmet three-course menu featuring local produce including British Columbia wild salmon. You may also tour the vast 55-acre property before continuing to the next winery.
You may customize this tour to fit your needs, by stopping at as few or as many of the following wineries:
- Wellbrook Winery: This winery has a turn-of-the-century feel with 'The Old Grainery Store', which was restored by devoted owner Terry Bremner and features fruit wines made from strawberries, cranberries and blackberries
- Township 7 Vineyards: This boutique winery is committed to creating exceptionally complex, well-balanced wines
- Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery: A 55-acre property taking advantage of a unique local micro climate to produce award winning 'cool climate' white wine
- Neck of the Woods Winery - an organic winery, undergoing expansion and featuring a fine Pinot Noir
- The Fort Wine Company: This charming, award-winning winery produces heritage-style table and dessert wines