We will depart from Prague early in the morning and we will drive for approximately 5 hours to Auschwitz-Birkenau in Poland. We will start the tour in Auschwitz I camp and walk through the barracks where the prisoners lived in terrible conditions. We will see a lot of their personal belongings as we walk through the rooms, a testimony of the scale of mass-murdering that took place at this camp. During the tour we will see where the prisoners were executed. We will then continue to Auschwitz II - Birkenau extermination camp where most of the victims where murdered in gas chambers.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 15 Hrs
Departure Time :
Suggested departure time is 7:00am.
Departure Details :
Your place of stay in Prague.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
On this private tour you will see the former largest Nazi concentration and extermination camp where over 1.1. million men, women and children lost their lives. You will see the place that is known all over the world as a symbol of terror, genocide and the Holocaust. You will walk through the barracks in which prisoners lived in the most horrific conditions and you will see their personal belongings. You will learn about the tragic history of this place, history that must never be forgotten.
Know More about this tour
- Private guide , Car or Minivan , Driver , Entrance to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions. Please keep in mind that the roads are muddy when it rains.
You Might Also Like
- Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Evening Walking Tour
- Prague Folklore Party Dinner and Entertainment
- Prague Castle Walking Tour Including Admission Tickets
- Full-Day Prague Tour with Vltava River Cruise, Prague Castle and Lunch
- Small-Group Prague City Walking Tour Including Vltava River Cruise and Lunch
- Private Walking Tour: Hidden Prague
- Best of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Prague Day Trip to Cesky Krumlov: Historic City Center Walking Tour and Cesky Krumlov Castle