Private Tour: Full Day Al Ain City Tour From Dubai
OverviewJoin this Private tour with your friends or family members to explore a day in Al Ain from Dubai. Throughout the day you will drive pass Camel race track, Al Ain National museum, Al Ain Oasis , Visit Camel market , Al Ain palace museum , Picture stop Al Jahli fort, Jebel Hafeet mountain.
Know More about this tourBegin this day tour by hotel pick up at 9am from your hotel lobby in Dubai city region. Following 1.5 hour forsake picturesque drive you will reach Al Ain city, It's known as the Garden City for its palm forests and common springs. Drive pass Camel race track .
Visit Al Ain National Museum, It orders relics and illustrative discoveries from the Stone Age until the point when the beginning of the United Arab Emirates. You will comprehend life and societies from the area's past. (Monday closed)
Following visit Al ain Oasis, It has been opened as the UAE's first curated UNESCO World Heritage site guest encounter. Spread more than 1,200 hectares (about 3,000 sections of land) and containing in excess of 147,000 date palms of up to 100 unique assortments, this great desert garden is loaded with palm ranches, huge numbers of which are as yet working homesteads.
Proceed with your day outing to Camel Market, It is an awesome drenching in customary Arabic culture. A wide range of camels are squatted in pens, from unbalanced legged infants that may grow up to be racers to forcing studs kept for rearing. The extreme wheeling and dealing is amusing to watch.
Proceed onward to Al Ain Palace Museum, the Palace of the late Sheik Zayed container Sultan Al Nahyan was worked in 1937. It was changed over into a gallery in 1998 and opened to the general population in 2001. The first structure included a private living arrangement for the ruler and his family inside a complex of yards. (Monday closed)
Picture stop at Al Jahli post, It is one of the UAE's most noteworthy structures. (Monday closed)
Ultimately visit Jebel Hafeet Mountain, Rising 1,240 meters, it is the emirate's most astounding pinnacle, and UAE's second. This transcending rough tallness, which stands watch over Al Ain and fringes Oman, is manufactured out of rocky limestone that has been weathered more than a great many years. Critical fossil disclosures have been made in the zone, which are crucial pieces in the jigsaw of the city's old history.
After complete specified visit we will drive you back at your hotel/acommodation in Dubai with sweet memory.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full Day Al Ain City Tour From Dubai
- Round transportation by AC private vehicle
- Hotel pick up/drop off within Dubai city area.
- Entrance fees
- Professional English speaking Guide
- Sightseeing As per itinerary
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full Day Al Ain City Tour From Dubai
- Food and drinks
- Any other things not mentioned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Van Gogh Alive the experience DUBAI
- 2 in 1 Best Combo Tours Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour and Night Dhow Cruise Dubai
- Half-Day Dubai Desert Winter Morning Dune Drive from Dubai
- Dubai Behind the Scenes Tour
- Afternoon Skyline City Van Tour
- La Perle by Dragone Admission Ticket at Al Habtoor City in Dubai
- Dubai Bedouin Culture Experience with Wildlife Safari and Breakfast
- Back to the Roots Tour of Sharjah from Dubai