OverviewComplete serenity that exists over Alleppey is really difficult to explore in the recent urbane civilization. Moreover, the clear waters and the narrow canals through which you move always give you the thrilling experience that is difficult to forget. Enjoy the relaxing houseboat with lunch followed by sightseeing in Alleppey. Visiting Alleppey will be an unforgettable experience that you can treasure for the rest of your life!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourBetween 9.30 – 10:00AM you will be picked from Cochin International Airport or your hotel in Ernakulam and then proceed to Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha, to board your houseboat lunch cruise.
The houseboats consist of eco-friendly materials that can be the woods or the ropes. Here, the original concept came from the way that was innovated to carry rice from the underwater farms. Board the boats and enjoy a happy ride that gives you a cozy feeling around the Punnamada Lake Alleppey. Inside the cruise, you can feel the ultimate comfort completely separated from the external anarchy. Simply, you get the feel of the eternal nature as the boat crosses the backwaters channels around Alleppey. The entire scenic beauty will take you to a different world similar to heaven. The cruise takes approx. 3 hours and you will be served with the lunch and tea.
After the relaxing cruise, enjoy some sightseeing to explore Alleppey. Move around the paddy fields that extend with a boundless destination. See the coconut palms, Chinese nets and the extensive fields create a finicky beauty that attracts the tourists who visit here any time without any limitations. Chirping migratory birds make the amazing calls that get echoed breaks the complete silence around the lagoons. On the West side of Alleppey you can get a view of the endless Arabian Sea that carries the immense glory of nature. The natural flowing rivers, the small lakes and the lagoons accumulate the crystal clear water that increases the overall beauty of the place. As the place is situated near the sea if you look on the maritime map, you can get a consummate location that is difficult to identify. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to Cochin International Airport or your hotel in Ernakulam.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Alleppey Houseboat And Sightseeing Tour Including Transfer And Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Alleppey Houseboat And Sightseeing Tour Including Transfer And Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Group discount is available
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.