Private Tour: Full-Day Bali Classic Tour Including Uluwatu Temple And Dinner At Jimbaran Bay
OverviewThis private full-day tour will have exploring the amazing temple of Uluwatu. You will also enjoy an amazing sunset here as well as the popular Kecak dance performance. Your tour will finish with a tasty seafood BBQ dinner in Jimbaran Bay.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Dinner included
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
This private day tour begins when you are picked up from your hotel in Bali around 3:30pm.
Your private driver/guide will take you to Uluwatu; a beautiful holy temple at the southern tip of Bali. This is an exquisite monument perched above the sea. The temple and surrounding is the home of hundreds of monkeys which are considered as the guardian for the locals.
You will then enjoy Balis best sunset experience, a romantic atmosphere with the golden color of the far horizon. With the sunset you will also witness the chanting of the Balinese people performing the most popular dance in Bali, the Kecak dance performance, a complete magical ambience. The performance tells the story of an external love tale between Rama and Shinta.
Head back to the vehicle for a short transfer to Jimbaran to end the day with a hearty fresh grilled seafood dinner before being taken back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Bali Classic Tour Including Uluwatu Temple And Dinner At Jimbaran Bay
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Bali Classic Tour Including Uluwatu Temple And Dinner At Jimbaran Bay
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.