Private Tour : Full Day Bangkok Essentials
OverviewUncover the essence of Bangkok through highlighted destinations with a friendly and informative Guide. A full day visit gives just enough time to admire the popular places without rushing. This includes The Temple of Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), Chinatown, The Flower market, Temple of Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho), Thai traditional massage and The Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun).
Know More about this tour
Start early in the morning at 8:00 AM, your guide will pick you up at your hotel with air-conditioned minivan. The tour begin with Wat Trimit, a temple famous for its three meters high Buddha image made of solid gold from the Sukhothai before proceeding to explore the Chinese community in Bangkok at China Town, known by Thai people as Yaowarat. Be amazed by the 1.43 kms long street of Yaowarats gold shops, old markets, and Chinese restaurants.
Then continue to Bangkoks biggest wholesale Flower Market at Pak Klong Talad. Beautiful variety of local and imported cut flowers, leaves, orchids, tropical plants are on offer from early morning till late night. The most interesting are also fresh flower arrangements for all purposes such as flower garlands, wedding bouquets, wreaths etc.
The next stop is Wat Pho, famously known as The Temple of Reclining Buddha is one of the most important temples of Bangkok with its very impressive huge reclining Buddha image in bronze built in Ayutthaya period (1350-1767). The temple is also famous as the first Thai Traditional Medicine and Massage School since 1955 till today. Enjoy One-hour foot reflexology massage continue with Lunch at a scenic riverside restaurant or similar.
Proceed to the nearby pier to board on a motorized long-tailed boat to enjoy the scenery along the river banks and small canals of the Chao Phraya River, which once gave the name Venice of the East to Bangkok. During the boat trip, a stop is made at the royal temple Wat Arun or the Temple of Dawn, the major riverside landmark of Bangkok with a magnificent pagoda that soars some 280 feet into the sky. Embark the boat and transfer back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour : Full Day Bangkok Essentials
- Private Full-day guided tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees (as mentioned in the program)
- Bottled water
- Licensed local guide of your selected language
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private Tour : Full Day Bangkok Essentials
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips etc
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Thai Art and Craft Workshop in Nakhon Pathom from Bangkok
- Muay Thai Spa Experience in Bangkok
- One Day Thai Massage Class in Bangkok
- 6 hours Thai Herbal Compress Workshop
- FULL DAY GOLDEN HIGHLIGHT OF PATTAYA
- Bangkok Tuk Tuk Night Tour Including Dinner
- ZEN PHOTO EXPEDITION LAOS
- Bangkok Essentials - Must See Visits & Local Food Experience! (Private Trip)