Private Tour: Full-Day Highlights Of Ubud Tour - BaliWrite a Review
This full-day private tour of Ubud is a quick introduction to discover the art center of Bali and the laid back atmosphere in every corner of this beautiful village. Ubud first spread its charm through art. It is the home of many famous artists both natives and foreigners.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel and then driven to center of Bali, Ubud.
First you will visit Tegalalang. This area is small in size but has the most amazing rice terraces in Bali. These rice fields are beautifully made by nature and entice so many visitors to come and feel the breeze.
Afterwards you can continue on a scenic drive via Petulu to reach the heart of Ubud. You will visit the Ubud Palace where the Royal Family still lives. At night the garden is used for staging some of Bali’s most important dances including the Legong Dance, Barong Dance and the Ramayana and Mahabrata ballets.
Next to the palace lies the Ubud Art Market, the most popular traditional market on the entire island of Bali. Here you can walk down the middle as the local vendors sell many things such as Balinese handicrafts and textiles.
At the end of your tour you can pay a short visit to the monkey forest, home to a healthy population of long-tailed macaques before continuing your drive back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Highlights Of Ubud Tour
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Highlights Of Ubud Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.