- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Hyderabad between 09:00 AM – 09:30 AM and greeted by your driver before proceeding to this full-day Pearl City tour. En-route or at the first monument, your local English-speaking guide will join you and explore the city of Hyderabad with you.
Visit one of the oldest fort Golkonda Fort that is situated 11 km (6.8 mi) west of Hyderabad. If you are traveling on Monday, Golkonda Fort will be closed and you will visit the Birla Temple instead. Afterwards visit the Qutub Sahi Tombs, the royal cemetery of the seven Qutub Shahi kings who ruled Golconda for nearly 170 years. It is located at Ibrahim Bagh near Golconda. Later your guide will take you to one of the oldest mosques Mecca Masjid followed by a delicious lunch at a popular local restaurant.
After lunch your next monument will be the word-famous Charminar, also known as "the icon of Hyderabad". Later stop by the Salar Jung Museum and the Chowmahala Palace, a palace of the Nizams of Hyderabad state. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Hyderabad City Tour Of Charminar And Salar Jung Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transport by Private air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Hyderabad City Tour Of Charminar And Salar Jung Museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 08 people per booking
Group discount is available
A small amount of walking is involved
Depending on your hotel pickup location, the order of monuments visited may change to ensure the efficiency of the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.