Private Tour: Full-day Hyderabad City Tour Of Golkonda Fort, Charminar Mosque And Museum
OverviewHyderabad Tour will give you a unique experience, this city knows as a pearl city of India. During your tour you will visit world famous Charminar . And come to know rich culture of this city. This tour will give the feel of Historical and modernize culture.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up in the morning and meet the driver in your Hotel lobby between 9 9:30 am. You will then proceed to a full-day Pearl City tour.
The first stop on your tour will be at the oldest Golkonda Fort (closed on Monday's), followed by Qutub Sahi Tombs, Qutub Shahi tombs are the royal cemetery of the seven Qutub Shahi kings who ruled Golconda for nearly 170 years. It is located at Ibrahim Bagh near Golconda. After the tombs, you will head to one of oldest mosques, Mecca Masjid .
After your busy morning, you will have an opportunity to have lunch. Whenever you are feeling hungry, let your Guide or driver know and they will take you to a good local restaurant.
After Lunch, you will visit your next monument, the world-famous Charminar know as an icon of Hyderabad. Next, stop at the famous Salar Jung Museum, followed by the palace of the Nizams of Hyderabad state, know as Chowmahala Palace.
After Chowmahala Palace, your driver will drop you back off at your Hotel. Your tour stops can beMonuments order can be customized based on your hotel location.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full-day Hyderabad City Tour Of Golkonda Fort, Charminar Mosque And Museum
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by Private air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full-day Hyderabad City Tour Of Golkonda Fort, Charminar Mosque And Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Group discount is available
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved.
This tour doesn't operate on Monday and Friday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.