Private Tour: Full-Day Lothal Uthellya Tour In Ahmedabad
OverviewLothal is one of the most prominent cities of the ancient Indus valley civilization located in the Bhl region of the modern state of Gujart. Instead of fortifications or temples, in Lothal you will mostly see flat and desolate ruins. However, please keep it in mind that you don't go to Lothal to see what is visible now but to imagine what used to be in the past. In the emptiness, you can create a unique drama of the place that some believe was the cradle of the subcontinents oldest civilization.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Editor's Pick
- Seasonal Offer
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at hotel lobby in Ahmedabad at 09.00 am and leave to Lothal. Situated at a distance of 80 km from Ahmedabad, Lothal city is one of the well known cities of the ancient Indus valley civilization. The origin and history of Lothal can be dated back to 2400 BC. Lothal in Gujarat is one of the primary sites of archaeology in India and its excavation work began in 1955 by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). The techniques that were used by the people of this city brought a lot of name and fame to them. People are of the say that, the scientists of Lothal were the ones to initiate the study stars and advanced navigation.
After sightseeing at 01:00 PM, for lunch you can choose the cuisine and restaurant your are interested at your own cost. Then drive to Uthellya and visit at Indus Valley Civilization Site. It is also known as the Harappan Civilization, where you will see the first of its sites to be excavated in the 1920s. It was Punjab province of British India at that time but now is in Pakistan. At the end of your tour at 4.30 pm, sit back and relax on the drive back to your hotel in Ahmedabad.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Lothal Uthellya Tour In Ahmedabad
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Ahmedabad City limits
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions as per itinerary
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Full-Day Lothal Uthellya Tour In Ahmedabad
- Tips (optional).
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Group discount is available for group size of 2, 4, 8 or more
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended.
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended.
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.